Anatomy and Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Course 1 – “Human Anatomy and Physiology (A&P) 241 is the first class in a two quarter sequence in which human anatomy and physiology are studied using a body systems approach with emphasis on the interrelationships between form and function at the gross and microscopic levels of organization.” From Open Course Library
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Course 2 – “Human Anatomy and Physiology (A&P) 242 is the second class in a two quarter sequence in which human anatomy and physiology are studied using a body systems approach with emphasis on the interrelationships between form and function at the gross and microscopic levels of organization.” From Open Course Library
- Anatomy and Physiology Learning Modules Presented by University of Minnesota, it includes self- test, timed test, Anatomy Bowl and Quiz Bowl.
- Anatomy and Physiology Practice Quiz Presented by MTSU
- MERLOT Anatomy & Physiology Quizzes – Seven quizzes to help you learning Anatomy & Physiology from Merlot
- Web Anatomy, tutorials for beginning anatomy students
- Virtual Cell Animation Cellular processes and energy conversion images and animations for beginning Biology student
- Inside the Cell NIH National Institue of General Medical Sciences Science Education Booklet divided into chapters with review questions. PDF or html
- BBC Science & Nature – Human Body tutorial covers organs, muscles, skeleton, nervous sytem includes interactive game on the Interactive Human Body
- Khan Academy Health and Medicine Lectures and educational videos of varying length, Anatomy flash cards, quizzes
- TED talks Technology, Education, Design videos of varying length
- Gastrointestinal System Anatomy – Learners review the parts of the gastrointestinal system and then check their knowledge in a matching exercise.
Source: WISC Online
- Gastrointestinal tic-tac-toe – This tic-tac-toe game tests knowledge of medications, nursing implications, and client outcomes of gastrointestinal management. Players can compete against the computer or another person.
- The musculoskeletal game show! – This game similiar to Jeopardy tests knowledge of the musculoskeletal system.
- Cranial nerves – This interactive exercise teaches students about the different types of cranial nerves.
- Endocrine medication game show! – This game similar to Jeopardy tests knowledge of endocrine medication (thyroid, pituitary, and adrenal cortex & adrenal medulla).
- WebAnatomy interactive tutorials – Tutorials and self tests on various body systems.
Source: University of Minnesota
- Anatomy and physiology animations, movies and interactive tutorial links – A list of links to sources of learning tools
Source: Lonestar College