- OER Commons – Health Sciences
- Health Education Assets Library (HEAL) is a collection of over 22,000 freely available digital materials for health sciences education.
- Canadian Healthcare Education Commons
- Knowledge Weavers Project
- OERN includes digital content from MERLOT and from other open repositories around the world.
- MedEdPORTAL ® is a free, cross-indexed suite of services provided by the Association of American Medical Colleges. Modules submitted to the Publications section are considered “stand-alone” and complete, have been classroom tested and are ready for implementation by other users at their own institutions.
- APS Archive of Teaching Resources is a free collaborative digital library of over 5,500 peer-reviewed life science teaching resources including audiovisual materials, lesson plans, teaching journal articles, and scientific content materials.